12 November 2007

More About Athens' New Mayor

Paul Wiehl posted this message on his web site following his victory:
"Thank you, Athens citizens, for your vote of confidence for me and the future of our city. I look forward to working for and with you to craft the prosperous, livable city we can all enjoy and thrive in."

Articles from local media following the city elections:

As for the other mayoral candidates,

Ed Baum posted this message on his web site:

"Thank you, to those who voted for me, supported me, and encouraged me in the campaign for mayor, I say thank you very much. In the final analysis, I did not have enough votes to win; but the city was the winner because the campaign clarified some issues and brought out others. Again, thank you...and maybe I'll see you in town."

Sergey Kahn has not updated his web site since the election results.

No comments: